Mudge Porter Lundeen & Seguin S.C. — The Only Firm You Will Ever Need
Legal issues can be frightening, confusing and complicated. Our attorneys take the time to listen to you in confidence, explain the law and the legal process, arm you with the facts you need for sound decisions and advise you on every available legal option.
At Mudge Porter Lundeen & Seguin S.C., we combine this client commitment and the "personal touch" with decades of combined experience and a reputation for results that can benefit you, your family or business, in or out of court.
Contact us today for a no-risk, confidential initial consultation.
Serving Hudson, The St. Croix Valley And Western Wisconsin
Our skilled, versatile, western Wisconsin lawyers can be of service in a broad range of important practice areas such as:
- Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy — counsel for federal protections that promote the "fresh start" you deserve
- Family law — including divorce and high net worth divorce, child custody and community marital property issues
- Wills, estate planning and probate — to provide for your Wisconsin family's future financial security
- Personal injury — fighting for the maximum financial compensation you deserve when injured by motorist negligence and distracted driving in car, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Workers' compensation — for victims of workplace accidents causing catastrophic injury to the brain, spinal cord, back and neck
- Felony and misdemeanor offenses — aggressive criminal defense representation for drug charges, sex crimes, theft, violent crimes and OWI/DUI/DWI
- Business law — services spanning business formation to dissolution and succession, and general counsel for any business legal matter
- Employment law — defending employers accused of discrimination and wrongful termination, pay issues and breach of contract
Our personal injury and workers' compensation clients receive free initial consultations and the benefit of our contingency fee policy. You owe no attorney fee unless we win your case. A Mudge Porter Lundeen & Seguin lawyer can visit with you in your home or hospital room if your injury prevents travel.
Our law office is conveniently located in historic Hudson just minutes off of Highway 94 near the banks of the beautiful St. Croix River. Although we have many clients in Hudson, clients reach for us throughout western Wisconsin.
For answers to your legal questions, additional information about the breadth of our practice, or to discuss how we can assist you with your unique situation, contact us for a no-risk, confidential consultation with an experienced attorney. Call 715-338-3312 or email us.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.