Dedicated Legal Counsel In Hudson And Throughout Western Wisconsin
Lisa A. Wiebusch
- Worker's compensation 90%
- Disability 5%
- Employment 5%
I joined Mudge, Porter, Lundeen & Seguin, S.C. in 1991 after graduating from Marquette Law School. I became a partner in 2002. I am licensed to practice in both Wisconsin and Minnesota.
For over a decade my practice has focused on representing injured workers. I have successfully litigated many workers’ compensation cases and have extensive experience representing both the injured employee and the employer and its insurance company.
I have also dedicated my practice to litigating employment cases and have successfully litigated sex, race, age and disability discrimination cases. I am committed to providing clients with aggressive, competent and ethically sound representation. I work closely with clients at the outset of the engagement to identify their goals and preferred outcomes and then I devise a strategy to help the client accomplish those goals.
My commitment to professionalism extends beyond legal services. I have lectured at statewide seminars and have been active in our local bar association. I served as the St. Croix Valley Bar Association President in 1996.
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin, LaCrosse, LaCrosse, Wisconsin
- Wisconsin, 1990
- Minnesota, 2000
Current Employment Position
- The National Advocates: Top 100 Lawyers
- The American Lawyer Magazine: Legal Leader
- Hutchinson Technologies, Inc. v. Labor and Industry Review Commission, 273 Wis. 2d 394, 682 N.W.2d 343, 2004, Wisconsin Supreme Court
Classes & Seminars
- Handling The Workers' Compensation Case From Start To Finish, National Business Institute, Present
- Workers' Compensation: Settlement Negotiation How-To's, National Business Institute