Experienced Hudson Trial Attorneys And Counselors
You may have decided to divorce but don't know if you can afford it. Or you have been arrested for drunk driving, or seriously injured in an accident caused by someone else.
Perhaps you are finally getting around to attending to that long-overdue estate planning, on behalf of those you love most.
A skilled, versatile attorney can put these stressful crises behind you, give you the fresh start you need and the peace of mind you deserve.
In Hudson, the St. Croix Valley and throughout western Wisconsin, the only firm you will ever need for critical times like these is Mudge Porter Lundeen & Seguin S.C.
We are many experienced, efficient, effective law firms in one. If a legal matter touches your health, your money, your family, your job or your rights, our reputation for results over decades of combined experience proves that we can handle it.
At Mudge Porter Lundeen & Seguin, we are your "point persons" for lasting resolutions of any issue. Throughout any legal process, we will be your confidant, your adviser and protector of your interests and rights. Contact us. Located in historic Hudson with easy access from Highway 94, we serve individuals, families and businesses throughout western Wisconsin and the St. Croix Valley.
Quality, Experienced Representation With The Personal Touch
- Family law — contested and high net worth divorce, child custody concerns and community marital property issues
- Personal injury — for victims of negligence in motor vehicle accidents such as those caused by distracted driving
- Workers' compensation — when an on-the-job accident causes serious or catastrophic injury to the back, neck, brain or spinal cord
- Estate planning — solid guidance on wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives, among others, that can provide for your family's future financial security
- Felony and misdemeanor offenses — when an arrest for DUI or a violent crime, drug crime or sex crime threatens your freedoms and future
For the comfort and convenience of our accident personal injury clients, Mudge Porter Lundeen & Seguin provides quality legal services on a contingency fee basis — you owe no attorney fee unless we win your case — and home or hospital visits if your injury prevents you from traveling.
To discuss your particular situation in confidence with experienced Hudson, Wisconsin, lawyers, please call 715-338-3312, 888-365-5389 toll free or contact us by email. We welcome the opportunity to serve you in any way we can.