River Falls Divorce Lawyers With Decades Of Combined Experience
When you are struggling with one of life's big changes — a contentious divorce, the need to relocate out of state with your child, domestic violence charges — an experienced attorney who cares about your future can make sure your rights are protected.
The law firm of Mudge Porter Lundeen & Seguin S.C. employs the right combination of seasoned counsel and Midwestern common sense to protect your interests and see that you are treated fairly — and has for many decades of practice in the St. Croix Valley and western Wisconsin. Our skilled, compassionate lawyers are proud of their ability to give clients the personalized attention they need during a difficult child custody battle or during the happy times of stepparent adoption.
Mudge Porter Lundeen & Seguin S.C. — The Only Family Law Firm You Will Ever Need
Our experienced attorneys are fully committed to bringing you positive results for family law concerns that include:
- Uncontested and contested divorce
- High net worth divorce
- Child custody
- Community marital property issues
- Child support and spousal support
- Post-judgment modifications and enforcements
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Domestic adoptions, including stepparent adoptions
- Domestic violence, including defense of alleged domestic violence and representation of victims of domestic violence, including restraining orders
You want a family law firm that offers sound recommendations and a personal touch that brings you peace of mind. Contact our Hudson family law lawyers for a candid, confidential, no-risk initial consultation. Please call 715-338-3312, 888-365-5389 toll free or reach us by email. We welcome the opportunity to serve you in any way we can.