Dedicated Legal Counsel In Hudson And Throughout Western Wisconsin
Divorce Is Hard. We’re Here To Make It Easier.
Divorce and the changing American family have become part of our national culture. Divorce rates are at an all-time high as men and women no longer stay together “for the sake of the children” or remain in marriages in which one or both parties are unhappy.
If you have decided to end your marriage in Hudson, the St. Croix Valley or western Wisconsin, our experienced and understanding Mudge Porter Lundeen & Seguin, S.C., family law attorneys provide you with the information you need concerning divorce and family law — facts and options that promote sound decisions about your post-divorce future.
Our lawyers guide you through the uncontested, contested and high net worth divorce legal process as smoothly as possible, offer sound recommendations based upon years of successful service and focus on minimizing the negative impact of divorce on children.
When you retain our law firm, you will get an attorney who listens carefully to your wishes and goals and will aggressively protect your legal interests every step of the way.
To begin receiving the benefits of our large law firm experience and small firm attentive personal service for your issues, contact us to arrange your confidential initial consultation.
For Any Wisconsin Divorce Legal Issue, The Only Law Firm You Will Ever Need
Mudge Porter Lundeen & Seguin, S.C., family law attorneys bring their legal skills and comforting personal touch to practice areas that include:
- Uncontested, contested and high net worth divorce, representing men and women
- Divorce mediation and litigation
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support and spousal support, spousal maintenance and alimony
- Property division — community marital property issues
- Post-judgment modifications, including requests to modify child support, custody and visitation, or terminate maintenance
- Contempt orders and enforcements when custody and support obligations are ignored
- Parental relocation
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Paternity and parental rights issues
We are versatile enough to assist you in reaching a negotiated settlement on any divorce issue, represent you in divorce mediation or aggressively advocate for you at trial. We can also assist you in other legal matters relating to the divorce such as estate planning.
To speak with an experienced, understanding Hudson divorce lawyer, contact us by calling 715-338-3312, 888-365-5389 toll-free or by email. We welcome the opportunity to serve you and your Wisconsin family in any way we can.