No matter where you work, it’s possible that you could be exposed to various toxic chemicals or other toxins in Saint Croix, Wisconsin. In order to avoid exposure, you need to follow all safety policies in place at your place of employment. Should you suffer an exposure, it needs to be reported immediately and you should seek medical attention. Today we will discuss how you can recognize the signs of toxic exposure.
A very common symptom is feeling lightheaded or dizzy. If you begin losing your balance or are having trouble focusing, you very well could be suffering from toxic exposure. The dizziness could lead to confusion or a feeling of being unsettled. Get to a doctor or to the hospital as soon as possible if these signs are present.
Some exposure to toxins can lead to respiratory issues. These issues typically develop quickly after being exposed. Even the slightest difficulty in breathing should be a sign that it’s time to get evaluated by a medical professional.
Do you have any pain or are you nauseous? Exposure to toxins can lead to you becoming very pale. You could also get very sick to your stomach, including suffering from bouts of vomiting. Any vomiting that follows exposure to toxins should be taken very seriously. You will likely need to be admitted to the hospital.
Once you receive medical care, you must follow the instructions for care issued by the doctor. Take all prescribed medications for the instructed length and get re-checked if the doctor told you to do so.
Being able to recognize the signs and symptoms of toxic exposure in Wisconsin is important to your health. Seek immediate medical attention if you exhibit any of these signs.